Clinical Psychologist Employment Opportunity-Psychiatric Nursing Home
Associates In Psychotherapy is an established multidisciplinary group psychotherapy practice. We offer services to clients of all ages and with a variety of presenting issues. We have offices in Deerfield, Evanston, and Chicago.
Associates in Psychotherapy is seeking a motivated licensed clinical psychologist for a part-time position (potential to grow caseload into full-time). This position is providing psychotherapy services to adults with serious mental health conditions. Hours are flexible. Supervision available. A perfect position for someone interested in working with this population, looking for flexibility, and extra income.
- Go to residential facilities to provide individual and group psychotherapy to adults with serious and persistent mental illness
- Complete necessary documentation in EHR (provided by Associates In Psychotherapy)
- Psy.D. or Ph.D.
- Motivated, reliable, and compassionate clinician willing to work with this underserved population
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Possibility to grow into full-time position in and outside of residential facilities
- Flexible hours
- Full administrative support of billing and credentialing
- Offices & facilities easily accessible to public transportation
- Consultation/supervision available
- All referrals provided by Associates In Psychotherapy so no marketing required
Please email inquiries to [email protected]